We have an exciting opportunity for you to learn while you earn as a HR Apprentice to work at our Support Office in Stokesley.
This is an excellent pathway to a career as a HR Professional with on-going career opportunities in a growing business.
The role is full time Monday to Friday with an opportunity to work some days remotely following an induction and familiarisation period.
The role will include:
- To assist in managing the day-to-day people related queries across our Dental Practices and support teams
- Daily maintenance and administration of the HR database so it is accurate and up to date.
- Preparation of letters and contracts
- Support with ER cases
- Supporting newly acquired Practices with integrating the team in line with our values
- To assist and support the Talent Specialist with the recruitment process to include the loading of vacancies, promoting vacancies on social media and on-boarding
Salary will increase to an equivalent industry competitive annual salary with employee benefits following successful completion of the Apprenticeship and CIPD level 3 qualification
- Fully supported training with one day per week paid for training day to achieve level 3 CIPD (Charted Institution of Personnel Development)
- Mentor to support you with your learning
- Opportunities for career development
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment, where you can also have fun!
- Enthusiastic and motivated to achieve
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Caring and professional approach
- Good attention to details
- Positive thinker
- English and Maths GCSE grade C or above essential
- I.T skills preferred
- Driving licence preferred
- The successful individual will need to be eligible to work in the UK
CIPD Level 3 is a foundation qualification that provides a solid and practical foundation in HR and Learning & Development (L&D) skills including Recruitment, Performance Management and Coaching and Mentoring.
The CIPD Level 3 Certificate has four modules:
· Business, culture and change in context
· Principles of analytics
· Core behaviours for people professionals, and
· Essentials of people practice
Reference ID: Support Office (Riverdale Healthcare, Stokesley)
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Middlesbrough
Reference ID: Support Office