Associate Dentist- Marston Green Dental Practice
- Part time available- Tues- Fri- Enjoy those 3 day weekends! Or let us know if you’re looking for a smaller number of days!
- Up to 10,000 UDAs available – this is completely flexible depending on the days working NHS/private – this can be tailored to your requirement
- Current dedicated NHS patient lists
- Excellent low FTA rate
- Excellent UDA rate to your compliment skills, qualifications and experience.
- Modern practices
- Supportive, experienced Qualified Dental Nurses..
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working if desired
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Provide Private treatment on request