We have a great opportunity for a Private Dental Associate at our popular practice in the affluent around of Shepshed, Charnwood Dental Practice.
Charnwood Dental Practice is a huge, 5- surgery dental practice, converted from a former Bank! It currently offers a large range of treatments including, Invisalign, 6 Month Smile, Clear Aligners, Botox, Whitening, Implants, General Dentistry, Airflow and Composite Bonding for both its NHS and Private patients.
The team are long standing, supportive and friendly are excited to welcome a new Associate Dentist.
The location of Charnwood Dental Practice is excellent, it is only 10 minutes away from M1, giving excellent access from all Midland areas.
About the role:
- Part time- Tuesdays, and Fridays only.
- This role would suit an Associate who enjoys Composite Bonding and Invisalign as the demand is within the practice. This private Dentist will also pick up some of the current DenPlan Patients.
- 50% private split
- Low FTA rate
- Private demand due to the affluent area
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player