We have a great opportunity for an Associate looking for an excellent NHS role with amazing private potential.
Ashgate dental practice is a well established practice and proud of the service that we provide to our patients. We are committed to keeping up to date with and providing quality dental care to the standards of good practice.
We offer a full range of dental care from emergency visits through to preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry. So whether our patience want regular check ups, dental hygiene or any other service we offer it all!
This is a great role for someone who enjoys specialist dentistry and wants expand on these skills further.
About the role:
- Full time or part time available
- Tues, Weds, Fri
- 2600 UDAs (including 111 contract)
- Excellent private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Provide Private treatment on request