We are looking for an enthusiastic GDC registered Associate Dentist for our lovely practice in Rotherham, Ivy Cottage.
Ivy Cottage is set in a detached beautiful cottage, the 4 surgery practice is modern, and sweet. Current treatment include general dentistry, Whitening, Veneers, Bridges, Private Dentures and composite fillings. Invisalign will also be started in May 2023.
The team are long standing, supportive and friendly. They’re looking forward to a new Associate to be welcomed into the Ivy Cottage family.
About the role:
- 6000 UDAS
- Very competitive UDA rate
- Mon 9-7pm, Tues- Fri 8.30-5.30pm
- Saturday 8.30-12.30 is also available
- 6 days week are available but we would also consider part time as well, a potentially really good role to work around your commitments!
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request