Riverdale Healthcare is a group of dental practices who share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience.
We invest in our practices to ensure we are providing the best patient experience, with care delivered by a friendly highly trained team.
Our Vision is: To build long lasting relationships with each one of our patients by building trust and providing ethical dentistry.
As a compliance assistant you will provide support to the compliance department in all areas of compliance including but not limited to; research, writing, and editing of compliance-related documents; development and maintenance of compliance-related databases and files; and special projects as needed. The compliance assistant will report to the compliance manager.
The ideal candidate will have excellent research, writing, and editing skills; strong attention to detail; the ability to work independently and take initiative; and experience with Microsoft Office.
MAIN PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and keep up to date on all compliance-related regulations, guidelines, and best practices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external regulations and legislation.
- Assist with risk assessments, audit reviews, monitoring and managing compliance within the organisation whether based in the support office or travelling to sites.
- Be part of any investigation in potential compliance violations and appropriate corrective action under directive of senior manager.
- Prepare reports for senior management on compliance-related issues.
- Maintain compliance records and documentation.
- Interface with regulatory agencies as needed.
- Serve as a resource to other departments on compliance-related matters.
- Perform periodic audits of compliance-related processes and procedures.
- Identify areas for improvement in compliance-related systems and processes.
- Recommend changes to senior management to improve compliance-related functions
- Contribute and help prepare training and development of practice managers in areas of compliance.
- Meet personal targets and targets of the team when required.
Experience and qualifications
- Understanding of compliance, Health and Safety
- Competent user of Office 365
- Maths and English Grade C or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Dentistry- Desirable
- Driving licence – Desirable
- Dental Nurse NVQ- Desirable- not essential
Rewards of working for Riverdale as a Compliance Assistant
- Salary from £21,638- £22,880 (pro rata)
- 3-4 working days required
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Great supportive team
- Access to Wellbeing advise and services
- Access to continued development and support
- Opportunities to progress in a developing business