This role is ideal for anyone looking to start their career in the dental industry. We do not require any previous experience, to be successful you will simply have the enthusiasm to learn, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people!
Following training the role will include:
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilization of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- £7 per hour (apprenticeship rate for a Riverdale apprenticeship- £280 per week FTE) rising to minimum £10.00 per hour once qualified.
- Fully supported training with one day per week paid for training day to achieve level 3 Professional Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing
- You will receive level 3 Professional Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing worth £3000
- Mentor to support you with your learning
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities- approximately £2000 of training is available.
- Opportunities for career development
- Funded indemnity insurance once qualified
- Employee assistance programme
- Uniform provided
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Generous recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) £1000 GDC Registered Nurse Referral
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment, where you can also have fun!
- Willingness to learn
- Great Communicator
- Basic computer skills
- English and maths GCSE grade c or above (or equivalent) required
- The successful individual will need to have a Hep B vaccination and be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent