We are looking for a qualified dental nurse to join our team at our busy practice in Shepshed.
Charnwood Dental Centre , Shepshed, has a highly skilled and caring team of dentists, dental nurses and support staff offer a full range of dental care from emergency visits through to preventive, general and cosmetic dentistry. Central to their success are their core values of Patient Care and they’re looking for a new Dental Nurse to join their amazing dedicated team.
About the role
- Full time available (weekend optional as well)
- Monday 08:20 – 17:40
- Tuesday 08:20 – 17:40
- Wednesday 08:20 – 17:40
- Thursday 08:20 – 17:40
- Friday 08:20 – 17:15
- Competitive salary- see dental nurse salary bandings below
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £500-£3500!
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Hep B vaccination required
Riverdale Dental Nurse salary bandings
- Apprentice DN- £7.00 (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Trainee DN- NWM for age (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Dental Nurse- under 2 years experience from £11.00 p/h
- Dental Nurse- Over 2 years experience from £11.25 p/h
- Senior Nurse- From £12.00*
- Nurse with additional qualifications- From £11.50 (includes Radiography as well as Implants, Ortho and Sedation)*
- Regional Nurse- Up to £15.00*
* Conditions apply to hourly rate. Conditions will be discussed during interview process and will be discussed on an individual basis.