We are looking for qualified dental nurses to join our team at our busy practice in Market Harborough.
Market Harborough Dental Practice is on a mission to excel at what they do. They understand that not everyone enjoys a visit to the dentist, and therefore their aim is to make the visit as easy and pleasureable as possible. They are looking for a dental nurse to help continue their mission!
“I couldn’t be happier with the service I receievd. The nurses were polite and friendly, and the dentists were very thorough. I think I have found my dentist!”- Patient from Market Harborough Dental Practise.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate, compassionate and enthusiastic and we’re looking for someone to share the same Riverdale values as we do to help continue the amazing service at Market Harborough!
- Up to £11.50 per hour – dependant on qualifications and experience
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities- approx £2000 of training available to access!
- Opportunities for development and career progression within the group. We would be more than happy to support you accessing post graduate courses.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) £1000 GDC Registered Nurse Referral
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Hep B vaccination required
Full time Hours: Mon- Fri 8.15-5.15pm, Saturdays on a rota basis 8-2pm
Part time hours: Mon, Tues, Weds- 8.15-5.15pm
Reference ID: RD1010 Market Harborough Dental
Job Types: Full time, Part time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£11.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Ref RD1010 Market Harborough Dental