We currently have a vacancy for a GDC registered dental nurse, recently qualified nurse awaiting registration, or a nurse nearing the end of their training to join our expanding team at our well established Private Dental Practice.
About the role:
- Full time position available: 7.30am – 6.30pm over 4 days
- Position to include some additional Saturday work (maximum 1 in 4)
- Salary – negotiable dependent upon qualifications/experience
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Annual GDC registration payment
- Indemnity insurance
- Competitive salary
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounted dental treatment after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team
- Digital x-rays and scanners
- Assist/observe complex Implant surgery
- Opportunity to progress.
- Fully funded CPD training
- Full uniform & PPE
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members
Successful candidates will be:
Good natured, well presented and professional, meticulous, flexible to different working styles and team orientated. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
You will be rewarded with a position that provides responsibility and the opportunity to work in a well-established private dental practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for dental nurses seeking an interesting, varied and rewarding position in Cambridge, in a practice that is continually evolving and will provide opportunities for personal development.
As a dental nurse at Devonshire House, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Specialist Prosthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists , Orthodontists and Hygienists. Full training and ongoing support will be provided by our team of highly skilled dental nurses.
- GDC registered qualification or currently enrolled on a GDC approved dental nurse training course (NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma for Dental Nurses)
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Windows, Office and Outlook
- Experience of /or knowledge of Implants
- Knowledge of SOE (Exact) computer software package
- Full driving licence/access to car. Transport is desirable as you may be required over two sites
- GCSE English Grade C/ 4 or equivalent
- GCSE Maths Grade C/ 4 or equivalent
Essential skills required:
- Positive attitude and personality
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Ability to remain calm and professional