We have an exciting vacancy for a part time associate at our popular practice; Stafford Dental Practice.
Stafford Dental Surgery is dedicated to providing a highly professional, family-friendly service. Established for many years they pride ourselves on providing their patients with the best experience possible. Their highly skilled and caring team offer a wide range of dental care from regular check-ups to cosmetic dentistry. The practice has a well established patient list and hosts 6 dental surgeries. They have new equipment, benefit from an SOE system and digital X-rays. The role is also complimented by a qualified dental nurse.
- Part time (Mon, Tues, Weds, Fridays 9-5pm available)
- 4930 UDAs- with *excellent* rate of pay
- 45-50% private/lab fee split
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
- Part time position
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
Reference ID: RD1049
Job Types: Part- Time, permanent