We have an exciting vacancies for a part time associates at our popular Market Harborough practices;
- Ditchfield Dental Practice- Private only
- Market Harborough Dental Practice
We are a family friendly and welcoming dental practices based in Market Harborough. Our aim is to provide state of the art and affordable dental treatment in a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Both dental practices provides a mixture of NHS and Private treatments. They have a popular and well established patient list.
Ditchfield- PRIVATE ONLY- Mondays and Fridays
Market Harborough- Thurs and Fridays
- 2000 UDAs
- Private potential
- 45- 50% lab fee split
The incoming associate would also enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
Ref- RD1122 Ditchfield and Market Harborough
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent