We’re looking for an Associate for our popular North East practice in Gateshead.
The practice is a long standing multi post DFT training practice which also benefits from a specialist oral surgery contract, sedation and implants.
The Practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials over 8 surgeries and on site access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, facial aesthetics and adult Ortho. Additionally there is an on site NHS orthodontic practice in addition.
We have potential for both private and NHS dental work:
- NHS- 0.6 FTE (April 23), flex on days available to suit candidate. Potentially up to 5800 UDAs.
- Private- 0.2 FTE, Private implant role (£30-£75k/ day earning potential)
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
Indental is situated in Felling, Gateshead and has excellent links via public transport and local roads to Newcastle and Durham. The practice has car parks nearby and is situated.
- Part time positions
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request