A 5 surgery practice, a large Georgian townhouse sitting on a square alongside many local established professional firms, the practice is large and airy with excellent facilities, well appointed surgeries stocking good quality materials, full rotary endo, excellent and experienced staff support. This is a long established and well respected practice with stable patient base with an historic ability to generate good private income off the NHS patient base.
The practice offers implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics with scope to expand this further.
Practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, facial aesthetics and adult Ortho.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
- Full time position
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include HepB
Full time hours
Reference ID: RD 1036 Perfect Smile, North Shields
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent Contract.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Reference ID: RD- 1036 PS North Shields