We have an excellent opportunity for an Associates at our well established 6 surgery Foundation training practice in Fairfield, Stockton.
The surgery is a very well equipped modern site with scanner, microscope, private suite and excellent further private potential. This practice has been a long standing Foundation training practice with some experienced and highly skilled dentists ready to offer support and mentoring. Invisalign and Facial Aesthetics would be very well received here due to the demographics and patient base and there is easy parking available outside the practice.
Fairfield is a pleasant residential area on the northern edge of Teesside. There is a wide range of modern accommodation and the local schools are good. Nearby towns Stockton and Middlesbrough offer good retail and leisure options with larger cities such as Newcastle, Durham are within an hour.
In terms of outdoor pursuits there is easy access to North York Moors national park and the north east coast (with historic towns and large beaches), both within 30 mins.
There are good transport links to Newcastle via A19 and A1 and good public transport links via buses to Stockton and Yarm. Darlington, Thornaby and Eaglescliffe station are within 10 to 20 minutes offering access to main line rail transport. Teesside airport is 15 minutes away and offers a range of flights to European destinations, including a hub link to Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Newcastle airport is within an hour and offers wide range of destinations.
About the role:
- Part time
- Thursday and Friday
- 2000-2500 UDAS
- Excellent competitive UDA rate to compliment your experience, skills and qualifications
- Private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request