We’re looking for an Associate for our popular practice, Westlands Dental Studios, Lanchester.
Practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, a microscope, high quality materials, on site access to specialised dental referrals for endodontics, oral surgery and adult Ortho.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
The role would suit a dentist willing to work within the NHS but with private aspirations, given the patient demographic and ethos of the practice team.
Competitive package tailored to the individual based on their skill base and experience.
- 0.4 FTE (Thurs, Fri, other days could be possible)
- £20-£35k earning per day
Lanchester is an affluent rural town to the west of Durham and is well served with good roads across from the A1.
The practice is a very pleasant converted period cottage sitting within the town with good local parking and amenities close by.
The practice is purely private and has significant patient demand currently from both within the town but also the many local villages around it.
- Part time positions
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Covid/Hep B
Reference ID: RD1036, Westlands, Lanchester
Job Types: Full- Time, permenant
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RD1036 Westlands Dental studio