We are looking for a Head of Specialist Dental Practice to manage our high quality dentistry practice, Devonshire House in Cambridge. This is a rare and exciting opportunity and for the right candidate will be a very rewarding role.
Every speciality is present at Devonshire House for in-house referrals – Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Periodontics and Endodontics. Over the years we have continually invested in the best equipment and technology, and continuing development of our people, to build a great team (of 85) that helps us maintain our award-winning status and position amongst the leading dental practices in the country. We have recently invested in the addition of two new surgeries to provide additional capacity.
In addition to our 14-surgery specialist practice, we have an on-site, full service, digital laboratory.
About the role
To be successful at this role you will be able to lead the strategic direction of Devonshire House in collaboration with the Clinical Directors. You will be able to provide day to day management of the practice whilst providing leadership to the department managers and Associates. You will drive the growth of the practice to ensure all revenue opportunities are realised and costs are managed to ensure the annual EBITDA target is achieved. You will be responsible for all elements of compliance for the practice including health & safety and CQC, ensuring a safe, clean, and professional environment for patients and team members.
The role is full time (40 hours per week) and based from Devonshire House.
- Competitive salary- based on experience
- Opportunities for development
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale Group) ranging from £500-£3500!
Riverdale Healthcare is a group of 59 dental practices who share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience.
We invest in our practices to ensure we are providing the best patient experience, with care delivered by a friendly highly trained team.
Our vision is to build long lasting relationships with each one of our patients by building trust and providing ethical dentistry.
Job role Requirements:
A potential successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of leading a large single site Specialist practice, or multi-site region
- Proven track record to achieve profit targets and grow revenue
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity (or the ability to learn Healthcare or Dentistry)
- Degree level or equivalent experience
Skills and abilities
- Authentic leader with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to stakeholder manager to CEO and Clinical Director Level
- Able to hold the position of CQC registered manager
Must be prepared to occasionally travel in the UK to Leadership Meetings and other sites in the group.
Ref: RD1166 Devonshire House