We have an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Registered Dental Nurse to join the Riverdale group as a Regional Dental Nurse.
The successful applicant will have a warm, friendly manner, will be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team across a number of practices within the Tyne and Wear surrounding area.
You will travel around Riverdale Practices where required each month. This is a great role for someone who thrieves from varied environments and working with different teams!
Base location will be the practice closest to home within the Tyne and Wear area. Mileage will be paid from base location.
- From £12 per hour
- Private car mileage (currently 45p per mile) paid for all travel from base practice
- Funded GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group)
- Funded DBS checks
- Uniform provided
- Free CPD
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Ability to work across a regional area
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Flexible and quick to learn
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence essential
- Hep B vaccination Required
Ref- RD1131 Regional Tyne and Wear
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £12.00 per hour