We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Registered Dental Nurse to join the Riverdale group as a Regional Dental Nurse.
As a successful applicant, you will have a warm, friendly manner, will be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team across a number of practices within:
- South Shields
- North Tyneside
- Occasionally Northumbria
You will thrive from various environments and your confidence will shine working with varied clinicians and patients.
Your base location will be the practice closest to your home within the area. Mileage will be paid from your base location every time to attend a different practice.
This is perfect for someone who is currently doing locum work, enjoys moving between practices but will stay under one company, and enjoy the benefits of one company!
About the role:
- Up to £15.00 per hour- depending on experience and qualifications
- Full time Role
- Private car mileage (currently 45p per mile) paid for all travel from base practice
- Funded GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £1000-£5000!
- Funded DBS checks
- Uniform provided
- Ability to apply for NHS Blue Light card giving access to thousands of discounts across high street stores, restaurants and more!
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Ability to work across a regional area
- To be able to work independently
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence essential
- Hep B vaccination Required