They a series of custom made, clear, removable aligners which replace traditional metal and wire braces. They simply fit over your teeth and are replaced every fortnight to gradually move your teeth into position, achieving the beautiful smile you desire.
Invisalign fits into your daily life without the need for any fuss or embarrassment. The brace aligners are easy to wear and can be easily removed when eating or drinking. It really is that simple.
With the unique ClinCheck system, we are able to show you what your smile will look at the end of treatment and we can tailor the treatment to ensure you get the smile you have always wanted.
Invisalign can help you with the following problems:
- Overcrowded teeth occur when there is simply a lack of room within your jaw for all of your teeth to fit normally. When left untreated, overly crowded teeth can cause an increased chance of gum disease as your teeth are harder to clean and can prevent the normal function of teeth.
- Widely spaced teeth occur when you have extra space within your jaw.
- Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. This issue can cause premature wear of the teeth, gum disease and bone loss.
- Overbites occur when the upper teeth overlap significantly with the lower teeth. This issue can lead to gum problems or irritation, and/or wear on the lower teeth and can cause painful jaw and joint problems.
- Underbites occur when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth, usually caused by undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw, or both. It can also be caused by missing upper teeth. This issue can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars which can lead to tooth wear. It can also cause painful jaw and joint problems.
It is important to note that teeth will naturally drift back into their original position, so we always recommend you have a retainer to maintain position. A retainer can be a fixed wire on the back of your teeth or removable, like an aligner which is worn over the teeth at night.
Invisalign clear braces are available as private treatment only and prices start from £3500.