We have great opportunities for a part time Associate Dentist at our popular practice in the affluent area of Wallsend.
Laburnum Dental Practice is a large, modern, 4 surgery practice providing both private and NHS treatments. Treatments vary from general dentistry, implants, Invisalign and Orthodontics. It is a newly refurbished and well equipped practice allowing all patients access to digital x-ray and Rotary Endo. Each surgery is large and has potential for left hand Dentist’s as well.
The current team are very friendly, supportive and hard working. The dedicated practice manager has been on site for over 35 years and knows the practice inside out, she is runs a fantastic team and creates a brilliant environment to work in.
There is a new patient list available for both Private and NHS.
The practice is located a stones throw away from a HUGE, lush and well used park, great for lunch breaks for relaxing or getting in some fitness on their newly refurbished tennis courts!
About the role:
- Part time (3 days per week- Mon, Weds, Fri- potentially full time for the right person)
- 3000-4000 UDAs (depending on days worked)
- Competitive UDA rate- complimenting your skills, experience and qualifications
- Great private potential- there is a REAL untapped market at Laburnum, so this role is excellent for someone looking to build and develop their own list!
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player