Alpha Dental Care, Northallerton, have a rare and exciting role available for a GDC registered Associate Dentist.
The practice is very popular for the local market town of Northallerton and wider surrounding areas, with established and committed patients.
The 6-surgery practice is very well equipped with digital radiography, comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, sedation, perio and Ortho in our adjacent private practice.
Northallerton is the county town of North Yorkshire and has excellent local amenities, plus new housing estates on the periphery offers a range accommodation including within the old town. The local schools are good and convenient for the residential areas. Other nearby towns and cities include Harrogate, Middlesbrough and York, offering good retail and leisure options with other larger cities such as Newcastle, Durham and Leeds are an hour or so away.
There are good transport links to Newcastle and Leeds via A19 and A1 and good public transport links via buses to Middlesbrough. Northallerton railway stations is on the NE main line. Teesside airport is 30 minutes away and offers a range of flights to European destinations, including a hub link to Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Newcastle and Leeds Bradford airports are within an hour and offer wide range of destinations.
About the role:
- Full time but will consider part time as well
- 6000 UDAs (depending on days working)
- Great private potential
- Excellent UDA rate- reflected in your experience and qualifications
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player