Multi-site DENTIST OPPORTUNITY
Working as a dentist for Riverdale Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to showcase your excellent dental skills at multiple practices located within a 10-mile radius of each other. You will receive support from the extensive Riverdale Healthcare group while collaborating with friendly, dedicated, and hardworking teams.
Our available sites include:
- Archway Dental Practice- Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Alpha Dental Care- Great Ayton, North Yorkshire
- Alpha Dental, Fairfield- Stockton-On-Tees
All practices are within a 10-mile radius.
About the role
- Full time or part time- we can tailor a flexible role to work for you and your life style
- Up to 6500 UDAs available across 3 sites- this is completely flexible depending on the days working NHS/private – this can be tailored to your requirement
- Current dedicated NHS patient lists
- Excellent low FTA rates across all 3 sites
- Excellent UDA rate to your complement skills, qualifications and experience.
- Modern practices
- Supportive, experienced Qualified Dental Nurses.
- All new Dental Nurses are supported by Head nurses.
- Easy referrals to our local dental practices for endo, perio, ortho
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide Private treatment on request