EXCELLENT DENTIST ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY IN THE NORTH YORKSHIRE TOWN OF STOKESLEY.
Here at Archway Dental Care, Stokesley, we share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience.
We are proud to support our local community of Stokesley and the surrounding area of Middlesbrough with NHS and private dental treatment in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
About the role
- Part time with a potential of going full time
- 2500+ UDAs depending on days working
- Excellent UDA rate to complement skills, qualifications and experience.
- Good private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Provide Private treatment on request