We have great opportunities for 1 full time or 2 part time Associates at our popular practice in Eston.
Eston Dental Practice is currently a dentist multi-training site. The practice is very well equipped with digital radiography, comprehensive rotary endo ( DWSI specialising in endo on site) and high quality materials.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
Eston is an old village on the east side of Middlesbrough, nestling into Eston Hills. There is a wide range of modern accommodation nearby and the local schools are good. Nearby towns Middlesbrough offer good retail and leisure options with larger cities such as Newcastle, Durham are within an hour. It is also has a rich cultural mix and the cost of living here is very favourable.
In terms of outdoor pursuits there is easy access to North York Moors national park and the north east coast (with historic towns and large beaches), both within 30 mins.
There are good transport links to Newcastle via A19 and A1 and good public transport links via buses to Middlesbrough and nearby market towns. Middlesbrough railway station is within 20 minutes offering access to main line rail transport. Teesside airport is 30 minutes away and offers a range of flights to European destinations, including a hub link to Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Newcastle airport is around an hour away and offers wide range of destinations.
- Part time and full time position available
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Hep B
Reference ID: RD1027 Eston
Job Types: Part-Time, Full-time , Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Reference ID: RD1027 Eston