We have great opportunities for 1 full time or 2 part time Associates at our very popular practice in Eston.
Eston Dental Practice is currently a dentist multi-training site. The practice is very well equipped with digital radiography, comprehensive rotary endo ( DWSI specialising in endo on site) and high quality materials.
The current team are fantastic and you will certainly enjoy their light hearted team spirit! We’re looking for an Associate who doesn’t take life too seriously to compliment the current team!
The surgery is a 9-surgery practice. It has full NHS patient lists and waiting lists ready for a new Associate. The demand is high in Eston and we’re looking for an Associate who really enjoys using their skills to provide excellent treatment to the communities who require it.
Eston is an old village on the east side of Middlesbrough, nestling into Eston Hills. There is a wide range of modern accommodation nearby and the local schools are good. Nearby towns Middlesbrough offer good retail and leisure options with larger cities such as Newcastle, Durham are within an hour. It is also has a rich cultural mix and the cost of living here is very favourable.
In terms of outdoor pursuits there is easy access to North York Moors national park and the north east coast (with historic towns and large beaches), both within 30 mins.
There are good transport links to Newcastle via A19 and A1 and good public transport links via buses to Middlesbrough and nearby market towns. Middlesbrough railway station is within 20 minutes offering access to main line rail transport. Teesside airport is 30 minutes away and offers a range of flights to European destinations, including a hub link to Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Newcastle airport is around an hour away and offers wide range of destinations.
About the role:
- Part time or full time
- 6000 UDAs (depending on days worked)
- Competitive UDA rate
- Private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Hep B immunisations