We’re looking for an Associate for our lovely Linden Cottage practice, in Ashington, Newcastle.
This 4 surgery practice is a long standing and respected family practice on the west side of Ashington. The practice is a former GP practice housed in an attractive period residence and set in lawned gardens.
The practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, on site access to specialised dental referrals for endodontics, oral surgery, facial aesthetics and adult Ortho.
It is a mixed practice with a long standing NHS list of loyal patients, private fee per item and Denplan patients which is currently managed by a strong aspirational team of experienced and younger dentists.
The practice also has an NHS orthodontic list which is managed by our specialist orthodontist team.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
The vacant role has come available due to the private growth over the past year as private conversion have been easy to accommodate. The incoming clinician will have the same scope to manage the established list while exploring the many private opportunities the practice has.
The role will be 0.4 FTE, working Mondays and Fridays.
There is easy parking outside and excellent transport links to Newcastle.
- Part time position
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Covid/Hep B
Reference ID: RD1032 Linden Cottage
Job Types: Part- Time, permenant
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RD1032 Linden Cottage