We have an exciting vacancy for an associate at our popular practice; M60 Dental Practice in Oldham, on the Manchester border.
We have a team of talented, experienced and professional dentists, nurses and admin staff, all dedicated to providing great dental care to all their patients.
The 6-surgery practice converted Public House, is well established for both private and NHS patients, and they currently provide Invisalign, Fixed Orthodontics (adults and children) Private, Composite Bonding for Adults and children (private), Implants, Endodontics, Whitening, Veneers, Bridges, Private dentures and Composite Fillings.
The practice is new, modern and fresh and is of the highest standard. Each space is huge, including admin space, surgery space and more importantly staff space. There is a massive kitchen/diner and living space available for break outs and meetings.
The current team are dedicated, long standing and very friendly. Everyone there is dedicated to providing the best service to their patients and does so with the upmost professionalism.
There are great access routes through to the surgery with it being just off the M60 and has a tram station less than 5 mins away with access to plenty of bus routes. The surgery also hosts it’s own car park.
- Full time and part time available- make the role work for your lifestyle!
- Up 8000 UDAs available but this can be tailored to your days working and how efficient you work.
- Competitive UDA rate to compliment your skills and experience- open to negotiation
- Rotary Endo
- Full time hygienist available
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- HEP B Immunisations