Nottingham Dental Practice is dedicated to providing a highly professional, family-friendly service. Established for many years we pride ourselves on providing our patients with the best experience possible. Our highly skilled and caring team offer a wide range of dental care from regular check-ups to cosmetic dentistry.
The 6 surgery practice is based 2.5 miles from Nottingham City Centre. Proving a very popular practice, we currently provide Invisalign, Composite Bonding, Restoratives, Whitening, General Dentistry, and Airflow.
The new Associate will benefit from our brand new surgery, built 2022, have access to a Trios Scanner, Digital X-rays, OPG, and Rotary Endo. The Associate also has the option to use the practice Hygienist and Therapist.
The practice has excellent transport links and benefits from its own car park.
About the role:
- Full time, but will consider part time- Tailor the role to your lifestyle if required!
- Ideally 08:45 until 17:00 but happy for a 9am or 08:30 start
- 6500 UDA’s depending on days working
- From £14 per UDA- rate relates to the specific nature of the role at Nottingham Dental Practice and high experience of the candidate
- Sign on fee of £5k or option for technical equipment purchase to support more advanced or aesthetic dentistry, or bursary for post grad education towards a diploma/cert/MSc
- Private/lab fees 50%
- An opportunity to join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care for our patients in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- A support network committed to the professional development of our clinicians
- A structured mentoring network by Clinical Directors
- A well established list with further private growth potential
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- A warm and supportive culture
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all of our colleagues. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dentists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player