If you’re a Dentist looking for a new opportunity in the North East, we have fantastic opportunities for Dentist/s across our Gateshead practices. These opportunities would be ideal if you’re looking for:
- A new private role with the added security of a small NHS contract to begin with
- A fully NHS role
- A combine NHS and Private role
- A post graduate opportunity with additional support to gain a new specialist
The roles are available across our sites at:
- New Biggin Villa- Gateshead
- Indental- Gateshead
- Regent Terrace- Gateshead
- Deckham- Gateshead
All practices are within a 5 mile radius
About the role/s
- Full time or part time- we can tailor a flexible role to work for you and your life style
- Up to 7000 UDAS- this is completely flexible depending on the days working NHS/private – this can be tailored to your requirement
- Current dedicated NHS patient lists
- Excellent low FTA rates across all 4 sites
- Excellent UDA rate to your complement skills, qualifications and experience.
- Modern practices
- Supportive, experienced Qualified Dental Nurses.
- All new Dental Nurses are supported by Head nurses.
- Easy referrals to our local dental practices for endo, perio, ortho
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Provide Private treatment on request