We have an exciting opportunities for a Registered Dentist to join our popular dental practice, Alpha Dental, Catterick Garrison.
The practice is a year in, year out high performing practice. With it’s 7 surgeries, 3D scanner, Trios Machine and Digital Xray, and a dedicate patient list, the practice is popular with Associates. The practice is also an FD training practice, because of the huge knowledge the current Associates have, this means there is a lot of support and new ideas!
Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, is the biggest Army Garrison in Europe. Being a North Yorkshire town, there is always that feeling that it’ll be a small, selective patient list, however the town it’s self is home to approximately 14,500 people and this is the ONLY dental practice. Alpha also serves smaller villages outside of the town as well.
The successful applicant will have a warm, friendly manner and will enjoy working as part of a team.
About the roles:
- 4000 UDAs but scope for more if required
- Mon- Thurs available
- Fridays available if you’d like to take on Urgent Care sessions, but this is optional
- Lots of private potential- our NHS contract is currently assigned, so we’re happy for you to drive more private
- January 2024 start
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- HEPB immunisation record