We are looking for a Dentist at our popular dental practice in the upcoming development town, Catterick Garrison.
A long standing DFT training site, the practice is very well equipped with digital radiography, comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, sedation within the practice plus NHS Orthodontics in our nearby referral centre in Bedale.
The practice is a large building over 3 floors in Catterick Garrison, which serves one of the largest military bases in England. There is easy parking nearby and good local amenities. The practice has an excellent supportive team with good therapist support.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
Catterick Garrison sits on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales and has excellent local amenities, plus new housing estates on the periphery offers a range accommodation plus many attractive villages nearby. The local schools are good and convenient for the residential areas and there is excellent close access to the A1. Other nearby towns and cities include Harrogate, Darlington, Durham and York, offering good retail and leisure options with other larger cities such as Newcastle and Leeds are an hour or so away.
In terms of outdoor pursuits there is easy access to the Yorkshire Dales national park and the Lake District and north east coast (with historic towns and large beaches) are both within 60 – 90 mins.
There are good transport links to Newcastle and Leeds via the A1 and good public transport links via buses to the market towns nearby and Darlington. Darlington and Northallerton railway stations are on the NE main line and both about 30 mins away. Teesside airport is 30 minutes away and offers a range of flights to European destinations, including a hub link to Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Newcastle and Leeds Bradford airports are within an hour and offer wide range of destinations.
The role is 0.6 FTE, where the days are flexible. Your potential earning will be between £70-120k (FTE).
- Part time position
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Covid/Hep B
Reference ID: RD1022, Alpha, Catterick
Job Types: Part-Time, Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £70,000.00-£120,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RD1022, Catterick