We are looking for a Registered Senior Dental Nurse to work at our popular practice in Stokesley.
Here at Vitality Dental Care, in Stokesley, we share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience. We are proud to support our local communities with private dental treatment in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
We are looking for a Lead Nurse to join our well established team. To be successful you will hold the same Riverdale values as we do, and want to continue to provide a friendly relaxing environment for our patients.
Candidate must be based in the region and eligible to work in the UK.
- Up to £12 Per Hour – dependant on qualifications and experience
- GDC Registration
- CPD package
- Opportunities for development
- Bonus holiday days
- Workplace Pension
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) £1000 GDC Registered Nurse Referral
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Senior Dental Nurse
- Able to utilise experience and leadership skills to support all members of the team
- Able to act as a coach and mentor to Dental Nurse Colleagues and Foundation Dentists
- Willing to undertake additional duties such as stock control
- Driving Licence preferable
- Additional Qualifications preferred: Sedation, Implants for example
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Ability to work on reception at times
- Up to date CPD
- Hep B vaccination required
Reference ID: RD1013 Vitality, Stokesley
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: RD1013 Vitality Stokesley