Are you a Qualified Dental Nurse looking to take your next career to the next level. At Riverdale Healthcare, we are actively looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join our Windmill Orthodontics team in York.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time registered orthodontic nurse to work at our busy Orthodontic practice in York. We will be looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join the established team.
To be considered for this role you will be a Registered Dental Nurse, ideally with Orthodontic experience, however Riverdale Healthcare can provide training to the right person.
About the role:
- Mondays & Thursday 8:30-5.30pm, Friday 8:30-4.30pm
- Competitive Pay – See pay scales below
- GDC Registration
- CPD package
- Opportunities for development
- Bonus holiday days
- Workplace Pension
- Performance based pay incentives
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) from £1,000 – £5,000
- Store Discounts
Riverdale Healthcare is an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for Dental Nurses and Dentists.
We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider.
Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision. Do you want to be apart of our growing team, if some contract our recruitment team today to find out more.
To be considered for this role Riverdale Healthcare ask that the candidate must:
Be GDC registered Dental Nurse and keep up to date CPD.
Driving Licence preferable (Not Essential)
To be able to work independently, have exceptional cross infection skills and maintain patient confidentiality.
Someone who is a team player, organised, enthusiastic and has excellent communication skills.
Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
Ability to work on reception from time to time, depending on the needs of the practice.
Hep B vaccination required
Experience in Orthodontic Dental Nursing (Desirable) and Experience of Radiography (Desirable)
Riverdale Dental Nurse salary banding
- Apprentice DN- £7.00 (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Trainee DN- NWM for age (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Dental Nurse- under 2 years experience from £11.00 p/h
- Dental Nurse- Over 2 years experience from £11.25 p/h
- Senior Nurse- From £12.00*
- Nurse with additional qualifications- From £11.00 (includes Radiography as well as Implants, Ortho and Sedation)*
- Regional Nurse- Up to £15.00*
* Conditions apply to hourly rate. Conditions will be discussed during interview process and will be discussed on an individual basis.