Are you a qualified Registered Dental Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! The Riverdale group has an amazing full-time position available for a Regional Dental Nurse covering the North Yorkshire region.
As a successful applicant, you will have a warm, friendly manner, be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. You will have the chance to work across multiple practices, including Great Ayton, Northallerton, Vitality Guisborough, Vitality Stokesley, Alpha Bedale, Alpha Catterick, Hawes, Layburn, and Lion House. You will have the opportunity to adapt and shine in different environments, working alongside various clinicians and patients.
Your base location will be the practice closest to your home in the area, and you will be paid for mileage from your base location every time you attend a different practice. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys working in different practices but wants to stay under one company and enjoy the benefits of doing so.
Apply now and take the next step in your career as a Regional Dental Nurse with the Riverdale group!
About the role:
- Up to £15.00 per hour- depending on experience and qualifications
- Full time Role
- Mileage paid for all travel from base practice
- Funded GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £1000-£5000!
- Funded DBS checks
- Uniform provided
- Ability to apply for NHS Blue Light card giving access to thousands of discounts across high street stores, restaurants and more!
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Ability to work across a regional area
- To be able to work independently
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence essential
- Hep B vaccination Required