The practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, facial aesthetics and adult Ortho.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
The practice is a long standing DFT training practice.
Morpeth is a market town about 30 minutes of the north of Newcastle via the A1 which provides an easy link. Morpeth is an affluent and pretty town with a rich history and good local amenities and offers ready access to the beautiful Northumberland coast and rural Cheviot hills.
There are both regular bus routes to Newcastle and surrounding towns as well as a NE mainline rail station within the town. Newcastle airport is within an hour offering access to a wide range of European destinations.
There is an abundance of housing, both within Morpeth and the surrounding area and schools within the town are of good quality
- Part time position
- 3000 UDAs at a competitive rate
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Covid/Hep B
Reference ID: Bridge Street, Morpeth
Job Types: part -Time, Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 32 per week
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Reference ID: Bridge Street