Wellingborough Dental Practice is a fantastic, 6-surgery practice, currently offering a range of NHS and Private treatments, ranging from (but not limited to!), Invisalign, Whitening, General Dentistry and airflow.
Associates have access to fantastic technologies including Trios Scanner, Digital X-rays, and Rotary Endo and practice has had some recent modernisation!
The surgery is based just 0.5 mile walk into the towns centre and has great transport links.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays available
- NHS- excellent UDA rate which will compliment YOUR skills and experience.
- UDA Target- 3000
- Extremely good private potential, with a 50% split
- Stable long standing NHS and private patient lists
- Very low FTA rate
- In house therapist and hygienist.
- Clinical lead on site
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors of Riverdale Healthcare.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry but to also support with your CPD throughout your career.
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request