Dental Nurse- Great Ayton
We have an exciting opportunity for full time Registered Dental Nurses to join our popular dental practice, Alpha Dental, Great Ayton.
Here at Alpha Dental Care, Great Ayton we share a passion for delivering high quality, ethical dental care whilst providing our patients with the very best experience.
We are proud to support our local community of Great Ayton and the surrounding Hambleton district with NHS and private dental treatment in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
The successful applicant will have a warm, friendly manner and will enjoy working as part of a team.
About the role:
- Up to £12.00 per hour depending on experience
- Full time or part time available
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £500 to £3500!
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Hep B vaccinations required
Job Types: Full-Time, Part time Permanent
RD1116 Great Ayton