We are looking for an Receptionist to join our fantastic dental practice in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear to cover Maternity Leave.
Laburnum Dental Practice has an air-conditioned building and pride themselves in providing a happy working environment which they and their patients enjoy, offering the highest standard of dental care. The successful applicant will be approachable and have excellent time management skills. You will be able to make decisions under pressure and use your own initiative. You will have excellent communication skills.
You must be based in the region and eligible to work in the UK.
About The Role:
- Expected Start: ASAP
- 4 days total of 34 hours per week
- Monday -Wednesday 08:00-18:00 with 1 hour Lunch 13:00-14:00
- Friday 08:00-16:00 with 1 hour Lunch 12:30-13:30
- Competitive salary
- Workplace Pension
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale Group) ranging from £1000-£5000!
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
Job role Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dental experience/knowledge
- To be able to work independently
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills
- Experience of dental software, although not essential as training can be given
Please note- this advert may close early should we receive a high number of applications