We are looking for a Dual-site Orthodontic Practice Manager to manage 2 popular Dental Practices in Heaton and North Tyne Side Orthodontics.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a driving license.
- £31,200 per annum (£15 per hour)
- Opportunities for development
- Bonus Holiday Days
- Workplace Pension
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale Group) ranging from £1000-£5000!
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for Dental Nurses, Dentists and all our colleagues. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression.
What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider.
Our teams can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
Job Role Requirements:
Ensure the efficient day-to-day management of the practices.
- Encourage, motivate and support staff
- Create a friendly and professional working environment
- Organise minor disciplinary and grievance arrangements
- Keep and monitor staff records particularly with regard to sickness absence and annual leave
- Running a Rota system
- Hold regular practice meetings.
- Oversee the running of reception
- Ensure practice administration is completed punctually and accurately
- Ensure that the practice operates in compliance with H&S procedures and NHS rules and regulations
- Responsible for Practice Diary
- Production of reports
- Financial Accountability
- Recovery of bad debts.
- Check Post
- EDI Stages checked
- Collating invoice information
- Daily Housekeeping of appointment book
- Must be willing to become CQC registered manager
- Be able to understand ODA system
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day management of the practices (Clinical Experience is essential)
- Great Leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
- To have initiative
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Time management
- Remote management
- Organising the recall system for all patients
- Collating information for schedule deductions
- Ensure the operation of the practice complaints procedure
- Deal with patient queries which cannot be dealt with by other team members
- Work at other practice locations from time to time as required