We have an exciting vacancy for a Locum Dentist at our Smethwick Dental Practice, Birmingham.
Smethwick Dental Practice is a lovely 2 surgery practice, providing NHS general dentistry. There is a strong existing patient list. The practice has disabled access surgeries and is close to the town centre, making for a popular practice. The practice has a fantastic reputation and a low FTA rate.
The current loyal, committed team are friendly, welcoming and very supportive.
- Mat leave cover position for up to 9 months
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- Excellent day rate
- UDA compilation of 30-35 UDAs per day depending on day rate
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S