We’re looking for an Associate for our popular North East practice in Gateshead, New Biggin Villa Dental Clinic.
The 3 surgery practice, is a converted free standing period property in a well kept and affluence part of Gateshead. It has a dedicated committed patient list, who benefit from a mixture of NHS and private dental treatments. Current treatments range from general dentistry, teeth straightening, teeth replacements, restorative treatments and smile improvements. Plus it provides close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, facial aesthetics and a full range of orthodontics available at our nearby sister practice.
New Biggin Villa Dental Centre sits just off the main road running through to the centre of Gateshead, there are regular bus routes along this road, as well as to the nearby Metro station with trains running to all parts of Newcastle.
About the role:
- 5300 UDAs
- Excellent competitive UDA rate
- BIG private potential
- Full time (but part time will also be considered)
- Incoming associate will benefit from a BRAND NEW HUGE surgery!
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request