If you’re looking for your first post-DFT role? Where do you start?! What do you look for?
Don’t worry- we’re here to help! Riverdale Healthcare is a clinically led dental group, we know what you’re going through and we know how to support you!
We have opportunities across our group:
- North East
- North and South Yorkshire
About the role
- Full time or part time- we can tailor a flexible role to work for you and your life style.
- Flexible UDA targets- this is completely flexible depending on the days working NHS/private – this can be tailored to your requirement. We will also not put a huge target on you during your first year.
- Current dedicated NHS patient lists
- Excellent low FTA rates across our practices
- Fully supported post DFT role
- Modern practices
- Supportive, experienced Qualified Dental Nurses.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide Private treatment on request
How to apply:
Simply download your CV onto an application form and in the cover letter, let us know what location you’re interested in. Our friendly team will be in touch to discuss your requirements further.