Dentist – Framwellgate
Our popular practice in Framwellgate, Durham, is looking for an Assosicate to compliement their current team.
The practice is a long standing DFT training practice, with 6 well equipped surgeries, a well established patient list and a large private/plan list alongside the NHS provision. In addition the practice has a large domiciliary contract covering County Durham. The practice itself sits on a parade of shops and is a period building over 2 floors but heavily revised and updated to give a modern and relaxing feel.
Practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials and on site access to specialised dental referrals for sedation, aesthetic dentistry, facial aesthetics and adult orthodontics.
The role is part time, Mondays and Tuesdays, with up to 5500 UDAs available.
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists
Framwellgate is a suburb of Durham with excellent access to Newcastle via the A1 and east coast mainline. Parking is just outside the practice in a car park and there are a variety of local shops on the same street.
- Part time position
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request
- Compulsory vaccinations required to include Covid/Hep B
Reference ID: RD1028 Framwellgate
Job Types: Part-Time, Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16 per week
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
Reference ID: RD1028 Framwellgate