Our popular practice in Framwellgate, Durham, is looking for Associates to complement their current team.
The practice is a long standing DFT training practice, with 6 well equipped surgeries, a well established patient list and a large private/plan list alongside the NHS provision. In addition the practice has a large domiciliary contract covering County Durham. The practice itself sits on a parade of shops and is a period building over 2 floors but heavily revised and updated to give a modern and relaxing feel.
Practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials and on site access to specialised dental referrals for sedation, aesthetic dentistry, facial aesthetics and adult orthodontics.
Framwellgate is a suburb of Durham with excellent access to Newcastle via the A1 and east coast mainline. Parking is just outside the practice in a car park and there are a variety of local shops on the same street.
About the role
- Part time and full time available
- Find the days that work for your life style
- UDAs and a fantastic UDA rate available
- Bursary options
- Existing patient lists
- Private potential
- Two ambidextrous surgeries available
- Hygiene available/ therapist
- Digital x-rays
- Rotary endo system
- Dedicated Decon nurse
The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request