Dental Nurse- Bedale
We have an excellent opportunity for a Dental Nurse at our Dales practices.
Alpha Dental Care in Bedale and Leyburn are really proud to provide excellent service to their local communities. Both set in the lovely Dales market towns, they provide a fantastic location to be based.
The Practices are well established and they are committed to keeping up to date with and providing quality dental care to the standards of good practice.
The current teams are very friendly, welcoming and are looking for to having a new Dental Nurse to work along side them.
- Full-time (Mon- Fri)
- Predominantly based at the Alpha Bedale Practice
- Some requirement to work at the Alpha Leyburn Practice
- Up to £12.00 per hour – dependant on qualifications and experience
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Opportunities for development and career progression within the group
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) from £500 to £3500 referral bonus.
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Hep B vaccination required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme