We have an exciting opportunity for a full time registered Dental nurse to work at our busy Orthodontic practice in North Tyneside and occasional travel requires to Heaton Practice depending on the needs of the practice.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join the established team, offering a qualified dental nurse a fantastic opportunity as training will be provided in Orthodontics.
About the role:
- Full time
- Monday – Friday, 8 hour days and a total of 40 hours a week
- £12 per hour
- GDC Registration
- CPD package
- Opportunities for development
- Bonus holiday days
- Workplace Pension
- Performance based pay incentives
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) £1,000 – £5,000 T&C’s apply.
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dental Nurses and Dentists. We have continued investment in our teams with room for progression for our Dental Nurses. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Dental Nurses and receptionists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Driving Licence preferable
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Ability to work on reception at times
- Up to date CPD
- Hep B vaccination required
- Experience in Dental Nursing