We are looking for a Registered Orthodontic Therapist to work at our busy practices in the North East.
You will predominately based at Windmill Orthodontics, Heaton, who are a well established practice and proud of the service that we provide to our patients. They are committed to keeping up to date with and providing quality dental care to the standards of good practice. They’re a mix of NHS and Private Orthodontic Specialists.
We will be looking to recruit an enthusiastic full time Orthodontic therapist to join the established team, who will also be willing to travel to our additional North East sites.
Candidate must be based in the region and eligible to work in the UK.
- Full time
- Based at Windmill, Heaton
- Will be required to travel to other North East sites
- From £27 per hour depending on experience
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dentist, Dental Nurses Therapists and Hygienists and have a continued investment in our teams with room for progression. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Therapists and Hygienists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical lead
- COVID secure work place with air purification system
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £500- £5000!
- A GDC registered Orthodontic Therapist
- Driving Licence preferable
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Up to date CPD
- Compulsory vaccines to include Hep B