We are looking for a Registered Dental Therapist to work at our busy practice in Leyburn.
We will be looking to recruit an enthusiastic full-time therapist to join the established team.
Candidate must be based in the region and eligible to work in the UK.
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dentist, Dental Nurses Therapists and Hygienists and have a continued investment in our teams with room for progression. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Therapists and Hygienists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
· Full time position
· Support and Mentoring by Clinical lead
· COVID secure work place with air purification system
· Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
· Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group)
· A GDC registered Therapist
· Driving Licence preferable
· To be able to work independently
· Have exceptional cross infection skills
· Maintain patient confidentiality
· Team player
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
· Up to date CPD
· Compulsory vaccines to include Hep B
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: Up to £28.00 per hour
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Bedale