Lion House Dental Practice is based in the stunning North Yorkshire market town of Richmond.
A long-standing DFT training site the practice is very well equipped with digital radiography, comprehensive rotary endo, high-quality materials, and close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, sedation, and Ortho in our nearby referral centres in Catterick and Bedale.
The practice is a very attractive large-period building on the edge of the centre of Richmond with easy parking. The practice has an excellent supportive team.
Richmond is a very attractive town on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales and has excellent local amenities, plus new housing estates on the periphery offers a range accommodation including within the old town. The local schools are good and convenient for the residential areas. Other nearby towns and cities include Harrogate, Darlington, Durham and York, offering good retail and leisure options with other larger cities such as Newcastle and Leeds are an hour or so away.
In terms of outdoor pursuits there is easy access to the Yorkshire Dales national park and the Lake District and north east coast (with historic towns and large beaches) are both within 60 – 90 mins.
About the role:
- Monday 08:30 – 20:00 with a one hour break – the ability to work late nights is essential.
- Thursday 08:15 -17:30 with an one-hour break
- Fridays 08:15 – 16:15 with a 45-minute break
- Total of 26 hours per week
- Very competitive salary which reflects your experience (see bandings below)
- Required to cover both Dental Nurse roles and Reception
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £1000 to £5000
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Hep B vaccinations required
Riverdale Dental Nurse salary banding
- Apprentice DN- £7.00 (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Trainee DN- NWM for age (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Dental Nurse- under 2 years experience from £11.00 p/h
- Dental Nurse- Over 2 years experience from £11.25 p/h
- Senior Nurse- From £12.00*
- Nurse with additional qualifications- From £11.50 (includes Radiography as well as Implants, Ortho and Sedation)*
- Regional Nurse- Up to £15.00*
* Conditions apply to hourly rate. Conditions will be discussed during interview process and will be discussed on an individual basis.