We are looking for a Registered Orthodontic Therapist to work at our busy practices in the beautiful North Yorkshire City, York.
You role will see you based at Windmill Orthodontics, York. Windmill Orthodontics are a well established group of practices and proud of the service that they provide to their patients.
The practice has both dedicated NHS and Private patients with low FTA rates.
Candidate must be based in the region and eligible to work in the UK.
- Part time 2-3 days
- From £27 per hour depending on experience
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dentist, Dental Nurses Therapists and Hygienists and have a continued investment in our teams with room for progression. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Therapists and Hygienists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical lead
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £1000-£5000!
- A GDC registered Orthodontic Therapist
- Driving Licence preferable
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Up to date CPD
- Compulsory vaccines to include Hep B