We are seeking an Dental Therapist to join our welcoming team at Linden Cottage practice, located in Ashington, Northumberland.
Situated on the west side of Ashington, Linden Cottage is a reputable family practice with four surgeries. Housed in a charming period residence surrounded by well-maintained lawned gardens, this long-standing practice was formerly a GP practice.
Our well-equipped facility boasts comprehensive rotary endo, top-notch materials, and convenient on-site access to specialized dental referrals for endodontics, oral surgery, facial aesthetics, and adult Ortho. Additionally, we manage an NHS orthodontic list, overseen by our dedicated specialist orthodontist team.
As a mixed practice, we take pride in our extensive NHS list of loyal patients, private fee-per-item clients, and Denplan patients. Our dynamic team includes a blend of experienced and younger clinicians working together toward common aspirations.
Conveniently, just a 10-minute drive away, you can unwind at the lush beach of Newbiggin-On-Sea—providing a fantastic way to spend your lunch break! The Ashington area offers an excellent lifestyle, combining the beauty of the coast and the tranquility of the countryside. Join us in providing exceptional dental care in a picturesque setting.
About the roles:
- Part time
- Wednesdays and Thursday available immediately with potentially a Tuesday from April 24.
- Self employed allowing for additional earning potential
- Traditional Hygiene and Therapy
- Potential for Direct Access
Riverdale Healthcare are an independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for the Dentist, Dental Nurses Therapists and Hygienists and have a continued investment in our teams with room for progression. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment. With an unparalleled operational and clinical management team backed by a leading healthcare provider. Our team of Therapists and Hygienists can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical lead
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) ranging from £1000- £5000!
- Must be able to complete direct access
- Have own insurance
- A GDC registered Therapist
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Up to date CPD
- Compulsory vaccines to include Hep B