We’re looking for an Associate for our lovely Linden Cottage practice, in Ashington, Newcastle.
This 4-surgery practice is a long-standing and respected family practice on the west side of Ashington. The practice is a former GP practice housed in an attractive period residence and set in lawned gardens.
The practice is very well equipped with comprehensive rotary endo, high-quality materials, on-site access to specialized dental referrals for endodontics, oral surgery, facial aesthetics, and adult Ortho.
It is a mixed practice with a long-standing NHS list of loyal patients, private fee per item, and Denplan patients which are currently managed by a strong aspirational team of experienced and young dentists.
The practice also has an NHS orthodontic list which is managed by our specialist orthodontist team.
The vacant role has become available due to the private growth over the past year as private conversions have been easy to accommodate. The incoming clinician will have the same scope to manage the established list while exploring the many private opportunities the practice has.
There is easy parking outside and excellent transport links to Newcastle.
About the role:
- Flexible role- let us know the days of the week you’d like to work that work for your lifestyle!
- The vacant role has come available due to the private growth over the past year as private conversion have been easy to accommodate. The incoming clinician will have the same scope to manage the established list while exploring the many private opportunities the practice has.
- There is a UDA contract which we would expect the incoming to absorb some of this, depending on number of days working
- Negotiable, excellent UDA rate to compliment your skills and experience
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request