Dentist Associate NHS Private- Oldham
We have an exciting vacancy for an associate at our popular practice; M60 Dental Practice in Oldham.
We have a team of talented, experienced and professional dentists, nurses and admin staff, all dedicated to providing great dental care to all out patients.
The 6 surgery practice converted Public House, is well established for both private and NHS patients, and they currently provide general dentistry, Invisalign, Fixed Orthodontics (adults and children) Private, Composite Bonding for Adults and children (private), Implants, Endodontics, Whitening, Veneers, Bridges, Private dentures and Composite Fillings.
There is great access routes through to the surgery with it being just off the M60 and has a tram station less than 5 mins away with access to plenty of bus routes. The surgery also hosts it’s own car park.
- Part time- Monday – Tuesdays, 9.00 – 5.30
- Up to 2500 UDAs
- Competitive UDA rate depending on experience
- Rotary Endo
- Full time hygienist available
- Great private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request