We currently have a vacancy for a full time GDC registered dental nurse, with Orthodontic experience.
Devonshire House Dental Practice, Cambridge is one of the most prestigious private dental practices in the UK. With it’s 14 surgeries, in-house specialists, own marketing team and laboratory onsite, a vacancy at Devonshire House is rare!
About the role:
- Full time position available: 7.30am – 6.30pm over 4 days
- Every Friday working is required
- Every other Saturday is required to be worked
- Salary – Highly competitive and negotiable dependent upon qualifications/experience
What Devonshire House can offer you:
- Annual GDC registration payment
- Indemnity insurance
- Competitive salary
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Regular paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Employee and family discounted dental treatment after 1 year of service
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team
- Digital x-rays and scanners
- Assist/observe complex Implant surgery
- Opportunity to progress.
- Fully funded CPD training
- Full uniform & PPE
- Referral bonus scheme for introducing new team members
- Company events such as Summer BBQ and Christmas party
Successful candidates will be:
Good natured, well presented and professional, flexible to different working styles and team orientated. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
You will be rewarded with a position that provides responsibility and the opportunity to work in a well-established private dental practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for dental nurses seeking an interesting, varied and rewarding position in Cambridge, in a practice that is continually evolving and will provide opportunities for personal development.
As a dental nurse at Devonshire House, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Specialist Prosthodontists, Endodontists, Periodontists , Orthodontists and Hygienists. Full training and ongoing support will be provided by our team of highly skilled dental nurses.
- GDC registered qualification
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Windows, Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Knowledge of SOE (Exact) computer software package
- Orthodontic Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent